How To Face Fear?
Do you know that one big thing that stops us from going after what we really want? FEAR, that’s right fear of failure, fear of lack, fear of competition etc…
But what is FEAR?
F – False
E – Evidence
A – Appearing
R – Real
You see your fear is just an anticipation of pain. Approaching something with fear is not the apt attitude, I understand that the fear doesn’t leave, but success comes with fear.
Do you know that on a large perspective there are two types of Fear?
One: Fear that comes with Reverence
Two: Fear which needs to be overcome
Be strong and courageous!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” – Nelson Mandela
Go for it, act on it, review your results, improvise from there. Remember – there is nothing called failure, everything is only feedback. You learn from your current results and improve.
1. Write it down: make a list if your fears, it’s a great way to work through them. Remember conscious awareness is beginning of change.
2. Start small: if fear has been holding you from doing something. Do it today, start small, learn and move ahead.
3. Have Faith: Faith in what you do and you will do. We spoke about this in character too.
4. Accept what happens or what doesn’t: when you take actions, accept the results. Then learn to raise the standards and do it better next time. You are your own competition.
5. Be Grateful: writing gratitude list is very important. Being thankful. Send love to people who bother you.
6. Let Go: letting go can be of the greatest challenges to overcoming fear. At time we hold on to something, they become our weakness. Let go of you fear that you hold. It will help you focus on what you should do.
Have a fearless day today and everyday.
To your Success!